INTRA MURAL (ON-CAMPUS)
Teaching and learning programs based on the curricula and timetables of the Ghana Education Service.
In school Teaching and learning programs based on the curricula and timetables of students of other nationalities
EXTRA MURAL (OFF-CAMPUS)
Visits to Neighboring Countries within ECOWAS for French language studies and cultural immersions
Excursions in Ghana to historical and touristic sites for entertainment, recreation, and learning
Participation in off-campus debates, quizzes, and other academic events
Email exchanges for social and cultural exchanges with colleagues in other partner institutions
collaborative learning on identified topics or subjects through working on joint projects with colleagues in other institutions within and outside Ghana
Debates, quizzes, and other group learning events
- Club activities
- Mathematics and Science Clubs,
- Debating Society,
- French Club,
- Performing Arts – Music, Drama, Poetry,
- Civic Education – History, constitution
- Training in public speaking
- Advocacy training
- Debating skills
- Social bonding activities – sports, movies,
Personal comportment, protocols, social etiquette training
- Visits to sites within Ghana with historical, cultural, and geographical study importance.
- Visits to countries within and Outside Africa for:
- Cross-cultural learning through immersion programmes and exchanges.
- Exploration of Alternate Learning and teaching models through participation in class sessions with grades mates in partner schools.
- Experiential learning about historical, cultural and geographical topics of interests.
- Participation on sporting events outside campus
- Encounters and exchanges with Political, Business, and Traditional Leaders using for a such as:
- Sitting in through Assembly and Parliamentary meetings
- Chambers of Commerce meetings
- Other public deliberations
- Visits/field trips
- Community Development Activities – small projects
- Placement in different institutions