Crèche and Baby Care Program:
- Our regular Crèche program that takes babies from 6 months through three years. Children receive total child care and early educational development support services. Children in this program are categorized by age into Crèche 1, Crèche 2, and Crèche 3.
- Etoile Royale also offers temporary child care and support to parents visiting the Tamale Metropolis for working visits of short periods of time.
- A Nursery/Kindergarten Unit that also has three categories running from Nursery 1(average 3 years, 27 months considered) Nursery 2 (average 4 year olds) through Nursery 3 (average 5 years of age).
Basic Education Program:
- Primary School: A Grade School or Primary School Program offers total educational programs from Grades 1 through 6. The program combines both intra mural and extra mural learning methodologies to bring the best out of every child.
Junior High School Program:
- Etoile Royale will phase into the Junior High School Program in September 2010, when our pioneer students progress from Grade 6. The JHS system will eventually have three grades (i.e. JHS 1, JHS 2, and JHS 3) as pertains under the educational system in Ghana.
- Depending on the availability of a critical mass of students desirous of pursuing other programs other than the Ghana Education Service Program, Etoile Royale is able and willing to commence programs under the British or North American Curricula.
Senior High School Program:
- It is a long shot yet, but Etoile Royale has plans to progress into the Senior High School system by September 2015. As is the case with the JHS system, the school will offer specialized programs depending on the availability of a critical mass of students for such programs